STRATUM INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
Proudly offered as part of our LIFESTYLE BENEFITS.
TRAVELLING ABROAD? REST ASSURED, WE’VE GOT YOU COVER’D!
Through our International Travel Insurance provider – you and your dependants covered on either of our GAP 500 options can be insured in the event of acute illness or injury whilst travelling abroad for leisure.
You and your dependants have to be insured on either our BASE, CO-EVOLUTION, ELITE, CORPORATE ELITE or CORPORATE ELITE PLUS option.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Cover is limited to 1 event per policy per year up to a maximum of 31 days for all travellers.
- We need to know about your upcoming trip 7 days before departure and proof of travel will need to be submitted when applying for cover online.
- Our cover does not apply if you have similar cover through another provider, such as your medical aid.
- Our cover may not be used to extend cover already provided by another insurer.
- Pre-existing medical conditions are excluded from cover.
- If you are hospitalised due to an emergency or accident, our International Travel Insurance provider (details disclosed in your International Travel Insurance policy particulars) needs to be contacted immediately to provide a guarantee of payment for all providers involved. Contact details are provided in your cover letter upon registration
- If you become ill and need to see a doctor, you will be required to settle the account and thereafter claim the amount back from the International Travel Insurance provider
- Your cover is subject to the terms and conditions disclosed in your International Travel Insurance policy particulars